RSS Feed

Lengthy Siesta

 

A lot has happened in the last few months. We have had tons of family/friends visit from home, we have been on many trips, and we have had a few additions.

Our family of two went from…..

IMG_9313

IMG_9365

 

To three…. 🙂

IMG_5498

Meet Frankie our new furry friends we adopted from the SPCA in November. I have loved every minute that we’ve had him (except for a few shoe and carpet chewing incidents that we don’t need to mention). He is such a fun, spunky little pup that loves to cuddle 90% of the time, and the other 10% he gets energy spurts and runs laps around the apartment.

 

On to other news…..

My jar collection has gone from this:

IMG_5336

To this:

IMG_5001

IMG_5006

To this:

IMG_5181

To this:

IMG_1566

They keep appearing out of nowhere (at least that’s what I have been telling Leif). I got the idea from seeing a post from Daily Garnish months ago and I have been slowly accumulating more jars to store all my cooking ingredients and foods. I think they look great displayed and also keeps me on my toes about using what’s in them to cook new things. I’d love to build a shelf on the wall to hold them at some point.

 

Today is a gray, cool day out. Although I love sunny days, there is something special and cozy about these kinds of days when you don’t need to feel guilty curling up in pjs, slippers and a blanket for a few hours.

Advertisements

About Truly Simple

Runner, Wife, Teacher, Lover of Photography, The Outdoors,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: